Do you want to make an impact on the biggest acceleration of digital transformation the world has ever seen? Technology is changing manufacturing forever and CADshare is at the forefront of re-defining the customer experience for OEMs.
After our best sales quarter ever (up 200%!) we are looking for a tenacious and energetic Sales Executive to play a key part in scaling our business.
Why work with us?
CADshare is at the cutting edge of cloud-based engineering software. We enable OEMs to provide best-in-class customer support using 3D visualisation techniques combined with comprehensive ordering workflows and fast access to maintenance and operation data.
We sell our software as SaaS on a monthly or annual subscription basis, supplemented by training, onboarding and integration services. This is a B2B role.
We have customers throughout the UK and Germany and are now looking towards the Nordics with reseller agreements in place in Norway with Sweden and Holland to follow shortly. Our customers manufacture agricultural, mining and mineral processing equipment and our product has applications in many more industries.
We have a clear value proposition, great ROI and even better customer references. We’ve just kicked off a complete re-visioning of our marketing strategy to ensure a growing supply of leads in a more digital and remote world.
We have a strategic relationship with Autodesk, the largest engineering software company in the world and another great route to market.
The impact of Covid-19 has accelerated technology adoption in manufacturing. We solve a critical problem of support continuity amid on-going business disruption for our customers and their own client base.
We have an ambitious product roadmap that includes the introduction of AR into our product and a potential to completely re-imagine the supply chain for spare parts distribution.
All the building blocks are in place for a sales execution professional with proven potential to drive growth in the company to the next level.
We need an energetic and motivated Sales Executive who can bring tenacity to our sales efforts. Someone who can follow a sales process but inject it with their own flair to build momentum in an opportunity. Someone who can work well with our great team while also having the individual drive to shine on their own.
You can build trust easily while also challenging prospects on their assumptions and beliefs about their own business. You can build a business case in collaboration with the prospect so the benefits of our solution are clearly understood. Communication skills are a must.
You will be bringing a transformational product into a relatively conservative industry so you will need patience and resilience as you develop relationships with multiple stakeholders over the lifetime of the sales cycle – often as long as 6 months.
Most of all, you will be comfortable with uncertainty and be able to contribute to a fast moving and always evolving go-to-market strategy. In return, we’ll make sure you are always supported. You will also be part of on-going sales training from some of the best in the business.
Fundamentally we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running while also continuing to evolve as our own business grows. You will have some previous sales success – either in manufacturing or software. Extra points if you have worked in the Aftermarket or sold CAD or SaaS in an engineering or highly technical environment.
About the job
We are an ambitious company ready to scale up with significant growth. Our product is proven, not just from a technical perspective but from a value perspective. Our customers love us and we have had zero churn in three years. Now is a great time to be joining in a sales capacity, with huge opportunity for success.
In this role you will:
- Develop an understanding of the market, identify opportunities and engage with prospects via phone, email, and other communication tools.
- Maintain a healthy stream of prospects into the sales funnel.
- Follow-through on all commitments to customers ensuring a successful transition throughout the sales process, working to improve conversion rates through each stage.
- Provide software demos remotely and eventually in person when safe to do so.
- Create technical and commercial proposals that clearly demonstrate investment case and benefits.
- When they return - represent the company at tradeshows and conferences and generate leads from contacts made there.
- Contribute to creation of sales material to assist in the sales process.
This is a challenging role and you will be rewarded accordingly:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme (uncapped).
- A great working environment where we promise you will be valued, supported and mentored – whether you are working remotely or in the office.
- A chance to develop a role and team that you put your stamp onto.
- The opportunity to be responsible for our sales strategy as the company grows.
- A role where your voice is heard and respected.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic industry which is in a period of extreme innovation.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th November – we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
6 October 2020 by