Bergmann manufactures and supplies a wide range of dumpers and municipal maintenance vehicles, as well as components and tailor-made machines. They serve a diverse range of industries right across the globe, including mining and mineral extraction, construction, agriculture and public sector.
Bergmann found that old-fashioned aftermarket processes were choking their efforts to expand and grow their business across the globe.
- Basic, paper-based systems meant customers often had old pricing lists
- No comprehensive, centralised system for managing requests for spare parts and repairs.
- Numerous time zones and language barriers compounded aftermarket miscommunication
- Accurate, efficient management of spare parts and repair requests
- A way for international customers to quickly and accurately access parts and repairs
- A user-friendly system to update pricing and technical information
We created a bespoke online cloud-based platform to hold digital versions of all their equipment in an easy-to-navigate, searchable system.
With a fully integrated digitised system for spare parts and repairs, Bergmann’s international clients can now access what they need, when they need it, eliminating the frustrations of time zone differences.