NC Engineering is a diversified manufacturing firm producing a wide range of machinery for the construction and agricultural industries. Committed to delivering quality products, the company is known for its pursuit of innovation. Their products are sold globally via an extensive network of dealers who provide frontline support for identification and ordering of parts.
Their rapid global growth was being undermined by time-sucking, unwieldy processes for finding and ordering spare parts.
- Customers and dealers alike struggled to find accurate parts information and identify parts correctly
- Dealers were limited to NC office hours for access to support
- Each order required manual checking for errors
- Instant online access to parts information for dealers 24 hours a day
- 100% trust in the data so manual checks could be scrapped
- Ability to quickly and easily update information
We helped NC digitise the parts data for their entire fleet of construction equipment within three months.
NC Engineering now offers a 24 hour online parts portal to their dealers that includes access to over 10,000 purchasable parts across their range of site dumpers and telehandlers.
“Using a fully 3D visualisation of our equipment to identify parts means dealers can create orders with a much higher degree of certainty, which in turn ensures the order gets created much faster and our team here can process it with much less intervention.”