Do you want to make an impact on the biggest acceleration of digital transformation the world has ever seen? Technology is changing manufacturing forever and CADshare is at the forefront of re-defining the customer experience for OEMs.
With our first customers live in the market, and with an incredible support package from the Invest NI Graduate to Export programme, we are now looking for a tenacious and energetic International Marketing Executive – Germany to play a key role in growing our business in the country.
About the job
Following successful award of the incredibly competitive Graduate to Export programme by Invest NI we are now looking for a graduate (within the last five years) to play a critical role in introducing CADshare to the German market.
You will spend an initial 6 months at the company learning about our people, business and products while researching and developing a plan to enter the German market. Following that you will spend at least 12 months living in Germany with responsibility for developing the plan in-market, identifying and engaging with prospects and executing marketing and sales activities as required.
You will also participate in the Graduate to Export training programme, fully funded by Invest NI and provided by Ulster University along with the Institute of Export and International Trade. The Programme provides graduates with a pathway to secure a Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing. It will provide graduates the opportunity to continue their professional development and study to a Masters level once the Graduate to Export programme has completed.
In this role you will:
- Conduct Desktop/remote research of the German market – size, geographic clusters, top 50 target companies.
- Develop a strategy for market entry – a marketing strategy to build presence in the market, identifying digital marketing activities, trade-shows, speaking opportunities, etc and drafting a budget for execution.
- Create new and translate existing marketing content in German to assist with market entry.
- Engage with existing customers to build understanding of our product and the value they are getting from it
- Covid restrictions permitting, establish a presence in Germany, organising road trips, booking meetings and engaging with prospects in the market. If not possible due to restrictions, this part of the role can be performed digitally and remotely.
- Run webinars/demos with support from our sales team to German prospects.
- Engage in and successfully complete the Graduate to Export training programme detailed above.
We need an energetic and motivated graduate with fluent technical German who can bring tenacity and energy as we enter a new market. Someone who can develop a great understanding of the German OEM market and how our product can exist in it. Someone who can work with the sales team to create a sales & marketing plan and then execute on it whilst having the individual drive to shine on their own.
You will be outgoing, someone who is comfortable interacting team members, prospects and customers at all levels of their organisation. Bringing a natural confidence to the role will stand you in good stead for your time in Germany.
You will be hungry to learn and develop your sales and marketing skills in an international environment.
Most of all, you will be comfortable with uncertainty and be able to contribute to a fast moving and always evolving go-to-market strategy. In return, we’ll make sure you are always supported. You will also be part of on-going sales training from some of the best in the business.
For us, your personal traits and characteristics are the most important. We welcome applications form anyone with a relevant business or marketing degree. Having said that, we will be particularly interested in applicants who have exposure to sales, marketing or aftermarket/service in an OEM environment.
This is a challenging role and you will be rewarded accordingly:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- A great working environment where we promise you will be valued, supported and mentored – whether you are working remotely or in the office.
- A chance to develop a role and team that you put your stamp onto.
- A role where your voice is heard and respected.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic industry which is in a period of extreme innovation.
Why work with us?
CADshare is at the cutting edge of cloud-based engineering software. We enable OEMs to provide best-in-class customer support using 3D visualisation techniques combined with comprehensive ordering workflows and fast access to maintenance and operational data.
We have customers throughout the UK and Germany and are now looking towards the Nordics with reseller agreements in place in Norway with Sweden and Holland to follow shortly. Our customers manufacture agricultural, mining and mineral processing equipment and our product has applications in many more industries.
We have a clear value proposition, great ROI and even better customer references. We’ve just kicked off a complete re-visioning of our marketing strategy to ensure a growing supply of leads in a more digital and remote world.
The impact of Covid-19 has accelerated technology adoption in manufacturing. We solve a critical problem of support continuity amid on-going business disruption for our customers and their own client base.
We have a strategic relationship with Autodesk, the largest engineering software company in the world and another great route to market.
All the building blocks are in place for a graduate with proven potential to drive growth in the exciting German market.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] by 30th April 2022 – we’re looking forward to hear from you.